Friday, March 12, 2010

Enter the mind of Princess Peach

I've often been told, "do what you love, and then it won't feel like work." First and foremost, I am a writer. Since I was a child I have known that I want to write in some capacity for the rest of my life, but I was never exactly sure in what domain. So I asked myself: what am I interested in? What do I love?

I love gourmet food. I have been cooking for years and with time have only become more captivated by the culinary arts; I'm sure the fact that one of my closest long-time friends is a professional chef has only fueled this "foodie" obsession. It has come to the point in which the highlight of my day is researching new recipes for dinner, exploring new cooking styles, and studying different cuisines from all over the world. Then one day I thought, "I could really do this for a living."

So as I embark upon my journey as a food writer, I will use this blog as a vehicle for honing my food critiquing skills, and hopefully create a greater discussion about food. I will provide restaurant reviews, new recipes and cookbook recommendations, and welcome any comments to further my exploration of all things epicurean. Let the adventure begin.

Yours truly,

Princess Peach
(the petite domestic goddess)

No comments:

Post a Comment