Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Boston Restaurants on My List To Try

Bar Lola or Pazzo: (Newbury Street) - with summer coming it's time to dine al fresco!
Estragon: (South End) Spanish tapas - I've heard rave reviews
Haru: (Back Bay) sushi - FYI they deliver
Masa: (South End) Southwestern - apparently they have salsa Thursday nights
Oleana: (Cambridge) Middle Eastern - Chef Ana Sortun's acclaimed restaurant, and since I love the cafe I must have the full experience
Rendezvous: (Central Square) Mediterranean fusion - relatively new on the Boston restaurant scene
Ten Tables: (Jamaica Plain) - as the next up-and-coming trendy restaurant in Boston, I predict that JP will see a culinary boom in the coming years
Toscano: (Beacon Hill) Italian - known for it's romantic atmosphere
Zocalo: (Brighton) Mexican - and they do brunch

1 comment:

  1. Estragon and Haru - check! 2 down, 8 to go before I leave Boston ...

    ReplyDelete